Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Hey there, Well this is exciting! It's a pleasure to meet you πŸ™‚

Hi there! My name is Sophie, I'm the new Community Manager here at NOGU and I wanted to reach out to you to say HELLO, introduce myself and give you a gift!

I joined the NOGU team because I believe in creating meaningful relationships with people both in my personal life and with the companies that I work with and this is why NOGU was such an amazing fit.

This company continues to amaze me every day.

Did you know that NOGU donated over $100,000 last year to various charities around the world with a 10 year goal of contributing $1 Million in aid through the sale of various officially licensed bracelets and jewelry?

Further, NOGU has a bustling community of likeminded individuals who not only love jewelry but love sharing styling tips, life stories & fashion advice every day in our NOGU Insiders Group! You should check it out, it's a really lovely group of welcoming people!

There is also a really cool Mobile APP  that is my personal favorite for window shopping and keeping up to date on cool things happening here in the studio.  Since there are new collections every week this is a really fun and free way to get the latest scoop on your next potential favorite bracelet!

Finally, as a personal thank you for being part of our community I wanted to offer you a special 20% OFF your first order so we can prove to you how amazing the experience with us is. The best part, if you don't love your jewelry we'll take it back for a full refund.  No questions asked.

You can use private code: "SOPHIE20" and and shop to your heart's content.. ( just don't share it with anyone!)

I'll be keeping in touch every once in a while to see how you're doing and wish you a glowing day, week and month ahead.

And thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting small businesses like ours.


…because life's too short for meaningless jewelry.


Let Your Heart & Wrists Explore My Top 50 Designs Here >> www.nogu.studio



Sending Light & Love.


Sophie  :) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



You received this email from NOGU. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment