Tuesday, September 15, 2026

We Are SO SORRY - We screwed up. 😬

Hi beautiful, Okay. I just got into work and… we screwed up. 😬

Yesterday we sent out: 20% OFF with ENTER20 + a chance to WIN YOUR PURCHASE BACK.

Then I opened my inbox this morning to a barrage of angry e-mails....

“THE CODE DOESN’T WORK.”
“ENTER20 ISN’T WORKING.”
“WHY WON’T IT LET ME USE THE CODE?!”

Turns out…

WE NEVER CREATED THE CODE. 🀦‍♀️

I’m so sorry. Seriously. This was completely our mistake.

So I’m fixing it AND making it better:

πŸ”₯ 25% OFF — USE ENTER25
πŸŽ‰ PLUS 3 CUSTOMERS WIN THEIR PURCHASE BACK IN NOGU CREDIT

If you tried yesterday and gave up, PLEASE COME BACK.

ENTER25 is live.

I tested it myself this time. πŸ˜‚

Sorry again guys. ❤️

Get Started Here>> https://www.nogu.studio/collections/buy-it-love-it-win-it-back

Cherise
Brand Manager
NOGU

Three (3) customers who place an eligible order during the promotional period will be selected to receive NOGU store credit equal to the value of their qualifying purchase. Credit is not a cash refund, has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. Additional terms and conditions may apply.



You received this email from NOGU. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment